Saturday, May 24, 2008

Random Kennedy Center Pictures

These are some random pictures I've taken while enjoying the scenery around the Kennedy Center on my lunch breaks.

There is a reflecting pool out in front of the main entrance with mallard ducks in it!


Yesterday while I was eating lunch, I watched one slowly creep up on me from far away, and eventually sit down on the ledge right next to me. I'm pretty sure he was expecting me to feed him.


When I got up to try to get a better picture, he came after my carrots!
Beautiful...

The view off the back deck of the Kennedy Center - you can see the Francis Scott Key bridge going across the Potomac River into Virginia and some kind of cool church poking up in the distance. The Watergate, where I work, is right on the other side of that tree on the right.

No comments: