Friday, March 21, 2008

Welcome!

I'm afraid I've been feeling terribly left out lately. All of my siblings (except the one who lives in a submarine) have fabulous blogs! Its become a great way for us to share our lives with each other. However, I have to confess I'm terrible at keeping up with them. My life has drastic sudden surges of insanity, and I tend to drop off the face of the planet every once in a while. I do my best, promise.

...An excellent introduction to my very own blog! Things are starting to get exciting as I begin my Senior year at A&M. Career planning is getting serious, so I thought it time to start documenting the progress. There will probably be long postless periods. When that happens just assume I'm preparing for, in the middle of, or recovering from one of those weeks when I really think my Professors are trying to kill me.

I hope this will be a good way to keep everyone informed of whats going on, and some day the title will become slightly satirical as my "music career" evolves into mostly motherhood.

3 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

Yeah, Ruthie! Welcome to the blogosphere! I was just thinking the other day that I'd have to start a blog for you when you came out here. I love your title.

Jessica said...

Welcome, welcome! I am excited to be able to read all about you any time I want!

Wendy said...

Yeah Ruth!! I am glad I get to read about what you are doing now too!! Check out my blog some time, if you want :)
love wendy (jessica's little sis)