Thursday, January 8, 2009

Doing just fine...

Songs that in some way describe how I've recently felt (ordered somewhat in priority):

One Step Closer - Wade Bowen

Leave the Pieces - the Wreckers (like... wow.)
Don't Make Me - Blake Shelton
White Horse - Taylor Swift
Better in Time - Leona Lewis
Hot N Cold - Katy Perry (the music video is really funny, pardon the one bad word at the beginning of the song)
Better off Wrong - Randy Rogers Band
Kerosene - Miranda Lambert (lines from this song actually used in recent conversation. Ignore the video though, I don't really like it.)
In The End -Lincoln Park
How Far - Martina McBride
Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
If It Don't Come Easy - Tanya Tucker
I'm Not Loving Anymore - Kevin Fowler

Any others?

...Everyone knows I'm one of those people that can't hear a song without relating to it, right? :)

P.S. The story (see previous post) will be finished in my journal, but not for the public.

3 comments:

angela michelle said...

We listened to the song you posted on facebook and thought it was a very healthy approach. Of COURSE you're doing just fine! Have a great weekend with Mom and Nanc!

Anonymous said...

You might try "Finally Woken" by Jem. I haven't listened to the others you've got listed, but something you said in a conversation a few days ago made me think of this song. Kate E.

Cheaper than the movies and there's free coffee said...

Check out "Red House" by Jimi Hendrix (reverse the sexes)and "Transitions" by the Beastie Boys (This one always gets me through a breakup.) Let the blues on out of ya baby.